Sunday, December 26, 2010

FAQs

Q: Heyyy, what happened to your blog?? Did you finally give up on that bus project after all?? Good! That was a stupid idea. Girls don't do that kind of stuff. Plus, you don't know anything about buses. And, you don't have any money. It was a plan meant to fail!!


A: WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, HOLD UP THERE!! No, I did not give up on my project. Did I stop writing for a bit (okay, almost a year...)? Yes, I did! Sorry 'bout that.


Q: So why DID you stop writing? Did you lose your motivation? Did you stop working? Was it too much of a challenge? Too hard for you?


A: Two reasons why I stopped writing: 1) I forgot the password to my blog, and 2) I started writing a series of articles for a bus magazine documenting my conversion (http://www.busconversions.com/) and so I figured that in order to keep people reading the magazine and following my articles, I would stop the blog, but here I am a year later, still writing for the mag, and most of the people reading my blog don't read the magazine, so I figure that all in all, it's pretty safe to write in both.


Q: Oh, alright, cool. So, are you actually still working on the bus??


A: Yes, absolutely!


Q: Well, then when will you actually start updating and catching us up on everything that has happened in the past 11 1/2 months??


A: In little bits and pieces over time. And don't worry, I will include pictures.


Q: Will we ever get to see the articles that you have written?



A: You can buy the magazine at the above website for $5 an issue. It is a copyright violation for me to post the magazine here for free, sorry, and I wouldn't do that, anyways, since my article is a selling point for the mag, and I like the people who work hard to put it together.


Q: How are you ever going to fix that big engine?


A: Don't worry. Stay tuned!!



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment