Friday, April 1, 2011

Two whole years of Bus ownership!

On this day in 2009, a wonderful adventure began!













Some days I still can't believe everything that I went through to be where I am right now (which I don't even know where exactly THAT is, or what is next, or where I am going or where the end is!! Ah, the joys of a life of freedom and exploration!).  Amazing things can happen to you and direct you down the most incredible path...

*whew*

People, you can accomplish ANYTHING.
All it takes is to START.

You don't need to be ready,
you don't need to have all the money,
you don't need to have it all planned and figured out,
you don't need for the time to be perfect.

NOW is perfect.
What do you want?
Go out there and BEGIN!

1 comment:

  1. Well, that's my birthday so it should be easy for me to recall when to send you congrats each year you live your dream. :-)

    ReplyDelete